|WHY BUY FROM MOTO CENTRAL?|
✓ Price Beat
✓ Reserve In Store
✓ Free Delivery
✓ 60 Day Returns
✓ 40+ Years Experience
Like this product? Want to see it in person?
Moto Central is the #1 destination for motorcyclists in the Midlands and further afield, we've gained a great reputation from our large showroom, fantastic customer service and stock availability. If you want to see this product in person then all you need to do is call us on 01455 221 820 or e-mail us: [email protected] and we'll put it to one side for you for up to 2 weeks. We do not charge for this service so if you want to secure the stock then feel free to let us know!
Touring in a new dimension
The brand new QWEST has everything you can expect from a SHOEI, with more than 50 years experience in manufacturing motorcycle helmets and as an inventor of leading edge technology to the industry.
Unrivalled comfort, perfect fit plus the highest quality build construction and SHOEI´s legendary attention to detail.
With an overall weight of only 1400g (+/- 50) at size M and a noise level lower than RAID II by maximum 2.2 db* the QWEST is your perfect companion for every day ride and the grand tour as well.
*Noise level varies depending upon type of motorcycle, riding position, etc.
Shell in AIM +
- Organic fibreglass, multi-composite and high performance organic fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbant shell with opti- mum rigidity.
EPS liner system with two densities
- Optimised protection through EPS elements with different shock-absorbing levels.
Mist-retardant CW-1 pinlock visor
- With safety locking mechanism and dual resistance visor seal, fast and simple ex- change.
- Easy to use and always perfectly adjusted.
4 different outer shell dimensions
- For perfect fit and maximum compactness. Sizes: 1) XXS-XS, 2) S-M, 3) L and 4) XL-XXL.
- In 6 different sizes for individual fine adjust- ment of fit (31, 33, 35, 37, 39, 41 mm)
Low weight of only 1,400 g
- (+/-50 g) for size M, to reduce neck muscle fatigue.
Detachable and washable cheek pads
- For easy cleaning and in different sizes for custom fit.
Detachable and washable chinstrap cover
- For better care.
Multiple venting and extraction
- For optimum ventilation.
Inlet vents on the upper head and chin
- For fresh air supply.
2 Outlet vents on the back of the helmet
- To exhaust the used warm air.