YOUR ADVENTURE STARTS HERE!
Break free from all the boundaries of todays life with the SHOEI HORNET ADV.
With all the advantages an offroad helmet has for exploring new terrains, yet with the comfort of full face helmet at the same time, the Hornet ADV is your perfect companion to join you on all your small and big adventures.
SHELL IN AIM+
- Organic fibreglass, multi-composite and high performance organic fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbant shell with optimum rigidity.
E.Q.R.S. SECURITY SYSTEM
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) for easy helmet removal in case of an accident
- For perfect fit and compact dimensions 1) XXS-S, 2) M, 3) L, 4) XL-XXL
3D-CENTERPAD AND CHEEKPADS
- For pleasant wearing comfort. The interior is completly detachable for easy mantainance and washing.
- The pads cover are made of a quick drying fabric to keep you comfortable when sweating.
- To reduce the noise, that may be created by the large cavity for installing an intercom system, the Hornet ADV is equipped with earpads, that can be placed in the space, in case no intercom is installed.
UPPER AIR INTAKE
- The upper air intake is working as a ducted intake. A lot of air is forced into the helmet and guarantees an increadible air exchange to keep you cool and dry.
- The air intake can be closed.
LOWER AIR INTAKE
- The air comming through the lower air intake is spread into two directions. One part is providing fresh air for your face. The other part is routed along the inside of the visor to prevent fogging and keep your vision clear.
- The airintake can be easily closed with one gloved hand.
UPPER AIR OUTLETS
- The two upper air outlets in the back of the helmet route the used air from the inside of the helmet to the outside. They are specially designed not to cause turbulences or noise.
- The peak of the Hornet ADV, called V-460 peak, is especially designed with aerodynamic performance in mind.
- The holes in the peak and the big open space between the helmets shell and the peak gives a lot of space for the airstream to pass through, improving the performance during riding with higher speeds.
- The spoiler at the rear of the helmet provides a defined edge, where the airstream isseperated from the shell, resulting in a more stable ride.