|WHY BUY FROM MOTO CENTRAL?|
✓ Price Beat
✓ Reserve In Store
✓ Free Delivery
✓ 60 Day Returns
✓ 40+ Years Experience
Like this product? Want to see it in person?
Moto Central is the #1 destination for motorcyclists in the Midlands and further afield, we've gained a great reputation from our large showroom, fantastic customer service and stock availability. If you want to see this product in person then all you need to do is call us on 01455 221 820 or e-mail us: [email protected] and we'll put it to one side for you for up to 2 weeks. We do not charge for this service so if you want to secure the stock then feel free to let us know!
- There are two styles of Oxford reinforced denim jeans. SP-J3 has a technical appearance, SP-J2 a fashion-oriented look. Leg lengths (29, 31 and 33) are available in waist sizes 30-40. Both contain identical technical safety features and are supplied with flexible CE approved armour.
- Yes they look good, but here's why they're technically better:
- The yellow stuff is Aramid. It's one of those miracle materials. Only 100% Aramid is used on SP-J jeans. Anything else is a cheap mix which won't have the same protective properties. Avoid it, it's a waste of money.
- Aramid panels are generously sculpted to the shape of the jean and stitched into a triple seam at the sides- this is the most likely point of impact.
- Soft mesh pockets hold CE EN 1621-1 armour in place while allowing your skin to breathe
- Proper heavy duty fly zips are used, not fiddly buttons!
- Large, strong belt loops are featured for durability in a harsh environment
- Large aperture pockets are much better suited to motorcycling than fiddly small ones