A high specification, full-length waterproof touring jacket with a removable fluorescent vest and thermal liner.
The weather has been locked out of the jacket through a comprehensive list of defences:
- A waterproof, breathable membrane throughout the jacket.
- A double zip storm-flap system on the front of the jacket.
- A unique rain hood hidden in the collar; can be worn underneath the helmet to avoid water ingress around the neck area.
- Waterproof pockets lower front & rear.
- Water-resistant zips on all air vents
Cooling is delivered through a system of lock-open air vents, including cuff adjusters which double as ventilation.
Multiple adjustment points on arms and waist.
Reflective detailing for improved visibility at night.
Comfort is prioritised with a neoprene edged, synthetic suede collar and easily adjustable, soft edged cuffs.
The connecting zip is compatible with all Oxford trousers.
Pocket for Velcro-in back protector, to ensure perfect positioning for comfort and protection.
Oxford CE back protector included.