The RPHA 70 is a truly ingenious combination of a superlight race helmet (RPHA 11) with a fully prepared, comfort-orientated touring helmet.
The shell and associated componentry has been engineered to within an inch of its life to enable the helmet to be equipped with an internal sun visor, while weighing the same as the track-focused RPHA 11!
Sharing the same large aperture, lockable, anti-fog equipped, quick release visor as its racing stable mate, the RPHA 70 offers tremendous, confidence-inspiring visibility.
It has a powerful, purposeful look which features generous and controllable ventilation to the top, front, side and rear of the head - developed in HJC's own wind tunnel to operate effectively for all riding styles.
The anti-bacterial lining is not only detachable and machine-washable, but offers an emergency removal system for ambulance crews, in case of an accident.
The result is an unparalleled combination of comfort and practicality, which has to be tried to be believed.
Premium Integrated Matrix / P.I.M. Plus:
- Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance, more comfort, and lightness of helmet.
Dual-purposed Top vent:
- Intake and Exhaust of the top vent operates simultaneously for maximum air circulation.
- Anti-fog coated smoke tinted sunshield deploys quickly and easily by bottom positioned new operation system.
RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System:
- Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- Emergency kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in emergency situation.
- Multicool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function than previous generation.
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable.
- Rear vent switch for easy control of air flow.
- Anti-fog lens prepared shield and includes
- Anti-fog insert lens.
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS design.
- HJ-26ST visor fitment
XXS 52-53cm | XS 54-55cm | S 55-56cm | M 57-58cm | L 58-59cm | XL 60-61cm | XXL 62-63cm