Featuring an evolutionary innovative design and cutting-edge material construction to enable it to achieve the highest CE certification standards, the Stella SMX-2 Air Carbon V2 Glove features carbon knuckle guards, a technical 3D mesh and leather main shell construction to provide excellent levels of protection and cooling airflow for those hot summer days cutting through the downtown traffic.
• Designed and developed for an optimized women’s fit.
• Newly designed and durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating full-grain leather and 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance and high levels of breathability.
• An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
• Ergonomically shaped Alpinestars’ innovative carbon knuckl guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection. Guard is reinforced on the interior side
with thick EVA foam for improved levels of fit, comfort and shock absorption.
• Finger tops and back hand incorporates poly mesh TPR inserts for additional impact abrasion and ventilation in critical areas.
• Impact absorbing EVA foam panels on thumb for additional impact performance.
• 3D mesh finger surfaces and thumb for cooling performance.
• Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue.
• Neoprene wrist cuff plus velcro and TPR closure for secure and personalized closure.
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• Stretch finger sidewalls for improved flexibility when riding.