Incorporating performance innovations into its full leather chassis, the CE-certified SP-1 V2 Glove features increased stretch zones, aramid fiber reinforcements and a new, ergonomically profiled knuckle protector. With its aggressive sport racing fit, double wrist closure and reinforced landing zones, the SP-1 V2 Glove is protective and comfortable while promoting high levels of hand flexibility.
- Sport Racing Styling, Mid-Length Cuff Glove For Optimized Convenience And Coverage.
- Full Leather Construction With Stretch Fabric Finger Sidewalls For Improved Flexibility And Mechanical Performance.
- Alpinestars Double Wrist Closure System, With Hook And Loop Grip Closures To Ensure Close Fit And Secure Closure.
- Synthetic Suede Side Reinforcements On Landing Zones For Abrasion Resistance And Durability.
- Increased Accordion Leather Stretch Inserts On Fingers, Thumb And Backhand To Increase Fit, Directional Movement And Comfort.
- Alpinestars Ergonomic Stretch Insert Between Palm And Thumb.
- Alpinestars Patented Finger Bridge Helps Prevent Finger Roll And Separation During Crash.
- Reinforcements, Consisting Of Aramid Fiber And Polyamide, For Abrasion Resistance Performance On The Landing Zones.
- Landing Zone Features Padding For Additional Fit And Impact Performance.
- Integrated Padding On Fingers For Improved Fit And Comfort.
- CE-Certified (Cat II Level 1).
- PU Coated Reinforcements On Thumb And Palm For Increased Durability.
- Newly Developed Alpinestars Semi-Transparent Knuckle Guard For Class-Leading Protection.