The Pikes Boot is superbly ergonomically profiled to allow for fit and flexibility on the motorcycle’s footpegs. With a durable microfiber upper boot surface and a host of protective features inside and out, this touring boot incorporates Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof membrane for excellent performance in wet conditions.
• Ergonomically profiled for superior fit and flexibility on bike’s foot-pegs and long-lasting comfort.
• Upper boot surface constructed from microfiber offering excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Collar lining made with breathable textile.
• Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® lining for unsurpassed all weather performance.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro shin plate closure. The TPU shin plate offers support and protection.
• New slim TPU shift pad for a balanced protection and flexibility.
• Double density ankle protector on medial and lateral side is layered under the upper boot surface offers protective performance in key area.
• Internal toe box protector is layered under the upper boot surface to couple comfort and protection.
• Pikes DRYSTAR® boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010
• Extensive front and rear accordion flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
• Lateral instep strap Velcro closure coupled with a TPU heel protector for a secure and precise closure.
• Exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Removable anatomic EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
|Helmet Size Filter||No|