A superior touring jacket Alpinestars' Durban GORE-TEX® Jacket features a removable GORE-TEX® membrane with micro-fleece to keep riders both warm and dry.
- Multi-Material Main Shell Construction For An Optimal Combination Of Durability, Protection And Weight.
- Lightweight, Durable Polyamide Main Shell With Strategically Protective Polyamide Inserts.
- Welded, Ceramic Coated Superfabric® Reinforcements Enhance The Tear And Abrasion Resistance Qualities Of The Jacket.
- Ultra-Lightweight, Removable GORE-TEX® Membrane With Micro-Fleece Lining To Keep Rider Comfortable And Dry In All Conditions.
- New Frontal Ventilation System Comprises Of A Thin, Full Length Open Mesh Insert Which Connects To Main Zipper Opening To Provide Excellent Airflow When Jacket Is Closed.
- Zippered Air Intakes On Sleeves And Shoulders Provide Additional Ventilation While Riding.
- Articulated Elbow Construction Incorporates Elbow Gusset For Improved Fit And Arm Flexibility.
- Detachable Sleeves Allow The Jacket To Be Worn As A Vest In Warm Conditions.
- Waterproof External Pockets On Front Of Jacket Keep Your Valuables Dry.
- Multiple Fit And Volume Adjustment Allows A Tailored Fit Around The Arm.
- Large Removable Rear Utility Pocket.
- Internal Waist Connection Zipper For Attachment To A Wide Range Of Alpinestars Riding Pants.
- Fully Compatible With Alpinestars' Bionic Neck Supports.
- The Jacket Is Equipped With A 2 Liter Bladder Hydration System Storage Pocket (Capacity Reduced When Used With BNS).