The CE certified Celer V2 Leather Glove is a durable short cuff road riding glove primed for urban performance. Incorporating a newly evolved design with increased stretch insert and perforations, as well as hard knuckle protection, the Celer v2’s premium multi-material chassis offers high levels of fit, comfort and protective capabilities.
- Durable, Multi-Panel Main Shell Construction Incorporating A Supple Full-Grain Goat Leather For High Levels Of Comfort, Abrasion Resistance And Breathability.
- Alpinestars Race-Proven Hard Pu Knuckle Protection System For Superior Impact And Abrasion Resistance.
- Leather Palm Construction Incorporates Padding Reinforcements On Landing Zone For Excellent Durability And Comfort.
- Highly Durable Advance Poly-Fabric Reinforcements On Side Of Hand, Pinky And Ring Finger, Forming A Finger Bridge To Prevent Finger Roll And Separation During Impacts.
- Perforated Leather On Backhand For Cooling Performance.
- This Garment Is CE Certified Level 1.
- Short Cuff Design With Hook And Loop Grip Closure For Convenience.
- Open Knuckle Gusset For Improve Levels Of Breathability And Hand Flexibility.
- Ergonomic Stretch Insert Between Thumb And Palm Offers Flexibility To Vastly Improve Hand Movement.
- Stretch Accordions On Fingers And Thumb To Increase Flexibility And Fit.
- Touchscreen Compatibility On Index And Thumb Tips For Use With Smartphones And Gps Systems.
- Clean And Elegant Styling For Distinctive Look.