Incorporating full grain leather and microfiber plus Alpinestars’ proprietary DRYSTAR® breathable and waterproof membrane for excellent levels of durability, comfort and weather protection, the AST-1 DRYSTAR® Shoe sets a new benchmark in road riding footwear, offering optimized levels of performance and a uniquely aggressive design.
• Multi-panel main upper construction consisting of:
- premium full grain leather for excellent levels of comfort and durability on medial panel and top tongue.
- lateral panel constructed from an advanced microfiber for increased levels of flexibility and comfort.
- Lower tongue is made of mesh for more breathability and comfort.
• Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane layered between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• Innovative securing lace system features small loop closure on collar to safely secure the lace; the loop is secured onto upper with a snap fastener for a quick release.
• Double density TPU ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
• TPR lateral ankle protector to provides strategic all-round protection and flexibility in key areas.
• TPU shift pad offers optimized levels of protection and durability.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Exclusive DRYSTAR® main lining construction around collar, 3D mesh lining throughout for better breathability and comfort.
• PU insole around the heel area for comfort and stability features.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber outsole provides fit and support and provides excellent water dispersion.
• The AST-1 DRYSTAR® is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
|Helmet Size Filter||N/A|